Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How to put Bidvertiser html code in my blogspot ?

I have already discussed about how to put bidvertiser code on the blog. Still after reading some people are stuck in some place. One thing I didn't mentioned there is that how to place it in the blogger blog.

I have received this kind of message from some of the readers like

"I have sign up for bidvertiser and received bidvertiser ad code. It says
Below you can find your personalized BidVertiser HTML code. Simply Copy (CTRL+C) and Paste (CTRL+V) it into the BODY of your HTML pages.

So how do I do it exactly??? Do I have to add any gadget for it???"

Another reader asks
"I launched my blog in blogger today and I have made my first post.:) So I registered in Bidvertiser to earn a bit more with my blog. Where can I put the bidvertiser code in the HTML code on blogger? I've just put it everywhere and nothing..."

So these guys know how to create bidvertiser account and where to find the bidvertiser code but they are stuck where actually they should put the bidvertiser html code on the blogger blog. Actually the steps are very easy. If they have explored more about their blogger blog then they could have able to do it alone. But anyway if you still need help then I am here to show you step by step instruction on how to put bidvertiser html code on the blogspot blog.

Follow these simple steps to put bidvertiser html code on the blogspot blog

Open your blogger blog.

Select your particular blog from the dashboard and click on the Layout>Page Elements.

Under Page Elements you will see this screenshots (picture)





Click on the "Add a Gadget".

When you clicked on the "Add a Gadget", a new form will come out.





So when you see this form, scroll down the form until you get "HTML/JavaScript" in the form below.





Click the "HTML/JavaScript". It will open the new form as shown below.





So paste the bidvertiser html code which you have copied from the bidvertiser account of this form. You can leave the title section blank also. After pasting the bidvertiser html code, click on the SAVE button. Congratulation you finished the work and the bidvertiser ads will be shown on your blog.

So isn't the putting bidvertiser html code in the blogspot blog easy? If you do still find problem then you should leave blogging buddy....Just kidding.