Monday, February 9, 2009

Make Money Online With Bidvertiser

Hi friends, this is another Make Money Online (MMO) in the Internet world. You might be thinking that another small fish in the big pond fill with lots of big fish. Well it is true but I will surely try my best to outshine this big fish and make it in first list of big G (Goggle).

Ok back to the point. I am really surprised that why people don't talk much about the bidvertiser. Is it that they earn very less from bidvertiser and it piss them off (so they are shy to even speaking of) or are they making too much money from the adsense that they don't want another third income or say don't want to diversify the online source of income through bidvertiser.

Before going any further, I will be frank with you that I too don't make much money but I dare to take this step and show some light to people who want to make money from bidvertiser. There are lots of people who make 3 figures and 4 figures monthly from bidvertiser which inspire me to go ahead. I too make 2 figures monthly from bidvertiser. That's not really a pretty stat but I am happy because the income from bidvertiser seems to be increasing month by month and I am aiming to reach the 3 figure income by the end of this year. So I made another blog in order to boost my income plus to share some of the ways through which I am able to make money from bidvertiser. I will solely talk about bidvertiser most of the time in this blog as you can guess by the blog name also.

If some of you guys are already making money from adsense then it won't be hard for you to understand bidvertiser because most of the things are similar. Some new people to this bidvertiser term might be hoping me to describe to them. So buddy, don't worry. I am going to describe a bit about it for all of you.

Bidvertiser is another pay per click called contextual advertising company like adsense. There are lots of benefits and disadvantages of bidvertiser but the benefit is more so I say it is good to stick with them.

I will talk about this bidvertiser's benefit and disadvantages later in the next post. Right now I will like to share how this bidvertiser works.

So how does bidvertiser works?

Let me show you an example. Suppose there are A, B and C. A i.e., advertiser has a product and wants to make it popular and reach to people but how. Here comes the B as bidvertiser. A submits their product information through website to bidvertiser. Here bidvertiser acts as the middle man, they instead will try to advertise the product for them to other people. Here comes C as publisher. I and you are the publisher. We submit our blog to their site and allow them to place those product website in our website (this is called placing ad). When someone clicks this ad, we are paid some percents price of the actual rate of ad. That's how the bidvertiser works.

Bidvertiser have improved a lot from earlier. Now they have geotargeting too. i.e., certain ads are mean for certain countries only. It won't appear in another country.

The cool thing of the bidvertiser is the low payout of $10 every month through PayPal. It's really not hard to reach the minimum payout. Isn't it? So you won't problem in the payment things plus it is pretty fast than others. Also bidvertiser promises to display the highest paying bidder's advertisements on the publisher's website. So, Publishers getting more revenue than other pay per click programs.

If you ever wanted to create a bidvertiser account and want to make money from bidvertiser than I suggest you to make a site or blog related to money because they have most of the ads in this category around like 150-200 ads daily. I am saying this with experience. So better take my word. And huh click create bidvertiser for creating an account (If you can create alone without help) or How to create bidvertiser account (If you are dumb and needed help in every step you better click this link) to register a new account.

So that's it for today's post. Next I will post more about the bidvertiser in the make money online with bidvertiser.